Pet friendly Fields of Rockville offers one bedroom with den, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments in the heart of downtown Rockville.
Kettler Management is one of the leading property management companies in the DC area and what’s more – pet friendly! We accept cats and large dogs where our competitors usually don’t. Please see the pet policy below and if you have any specific questions, you might want to ask the staff at the community you are interested in, as the policy varies at certain communities.
- Up to two pets allowed
- $300 non-refundable pet deposit for one pet, $500 for two pets
- $30-$40 per pet monthly pet rent
- $100 fine for pets not on leashes and/or not cleaned up after
- Proof of renter’s insurance w/liability coverage must be provided
- Proof of up-to-date shots must be provided
- A photo of the pet must be taken at time of move-in and kept in the resident’s file
- All pets outside of dogs and cats must be caged
- No weight limit
- Breed Restrictions: German Sheppard, Akitas, Chow Terriers or Chow breed mixes, American, Bull Staff or Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman/Doberman Pinschers, Rottweiler, Wolf-Dog hybrid, Pitbull Terriers, Presa Canario or any variety of Canary dogs (any mixed breeds over 50% restricted breed fall into the restricted breeds category. Any 50% or under may be accepted).
*Pet policy may vary from community to community. Please speak with a Marketing Specialist for more details.